You Make Me Smile
Monday, March 09, 2009 |



This is a music video of a song which was made in a game. The first few minutes may be a little boring because of the director's cut but wait for a while and you will come to the best part of the song. Enjoy!

so yes! 2dae.. hm.. lets start wit... pe! yes, pe. hehehe, veeeeeryyy fuuuuuun! like real! damn hurdle!!! mother cheesecake! okay, so next is ss. didnt noe gt test bt at last, ms sng gave up on us and let us copy from our notes. hehehe!

then, came maths.. okay, lets skip!

:P

yes, eng, the last period, my fav subject, and the most important part. got highest for my eng 'flashback story' *AHEM*

Sheree ahs, told you to post about this, dowan to post. hahaha! you good! nvm, nvm. i've posted for myself XD

So, yeah, got only 19/30. could have gotten 27/30 but bcoz i did nt checked for my tense, i lose.. 8 MARKS!!!! damn itttttttt!!! shitter, i shulda hav checked.. aaarrgghhh!!! and summore 2morow History... *speeechleeeeesss*


Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say