Every Year Is A Time For You To Change
Sunday, March 08, 2009 |



As you can c, 2dae im nt posting my image but a video instead as i browsed through some videos and found a reali gr8 song tht i wanted 2 share wit u all.

so 2dae, in the morning, switched on laptop and check things out and transferring games to my hp. then, chat wit akid abit bout some hwk stuffs and about dm. hehehe. watch out zach!

so yeah, went out wit akid to lepak n thn played dm. test my new deck and yeah, kind of gud and once again, WATCH OUT ZACH!! and moin too :P so thn come some group of kids trying to act as gangster bt fail. they r safe we had no mood to deal wit kids lyke them who hav no lyfe.

so yeah, heck care bout thm and just continuing doing our own stuff as if they weren't there. well, tomorrow's going to be fun!

goodbyeeeeeeeee!!!


Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say