Even Words Can't Express How I Feel
Friday, March 06, 2009 |

Yeah! Today is the best!
Well, got to school but had to just go straight to the water cooler in school as I need to cool my throat by drinking water there because of my throat pain. It is like every time I swallow, I will feel pain in my throat. Kind of irritating.
Yeah so had lessons and all.. kind of the same thing over and over again but yeah, got to live with it.
Did my Art work at school and managed to finish it in time but wasn't that good of a painting but was rushing for time and so I needed to do it real fast.
So did the same old stuff we always did after school and got home. New words created of course. Heheheh!!
Daaaaaamnnn iiiiiiiiiitttt!!!


Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say