Once Upon A Time..
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 |

Okay.. So today.. was totally.. boring!!
Walked to school as usual and had my must have and then sat down under a block before going to school. Suddenly, rain poured down like someone pee-ed in the toilet bowl. Akid and I was stucked at that block as we had no umbrella with us, so just waited for the rain to become less heavy.
After the rain finally going to stop, we quickly walked on to school before there was any downpour again.
Got to class and studied for Maths awhile. For those readers who do not know, today was the Maths test! Really studied like some nerd because Maths was my weakest subject or should I say, is my weakest subject.
So went up to hall and studied again. I almost studied my Maths whenever I have the chance. And yes, I had to stand up again because of the tie thing but at least there's still 2 more days before I could sit down again, unless, I bring my tie this time of course. So had my test.. was unsure if I could pass or not but at least I knew I got 15 and a 1/2 out of 25 for my Physics test! Woohoo!! After the test, lessons and after recess, the Art students had a test.
We had to draw(and color).. a vegetable..
So just get on with the test and hope that the time passes quickly because it was boring.
Hm.. Guess today's post just until here then! Goodbye!


Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say