When The Same Thing Happens Again, Its Called A Second Chance
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 |


Wooh! Today was just tiring!

Let me explain...

In the morning, had to carry my NCC stuff and walked to school. Then, at morning assembly, had to stand, whole class, because of.. not moving infront when asked to. Then, had Physical Exercise. And then, had History lesson which was.. I don't even know how to explain.

Move on to.. recess. Didn't even had enough time to eat. Daaaaaamn!

And finished recess, NCC peoples need to move out already. Had to go to NCC HeadQuarters and learned about the SAR-21 which was a really cool rifle with Scope and Laser.

So after that, walked home from school.. again! With a heavy bag for your information.

So yeah, thank god today had ended! Yaaaahoooooooooooo!!



Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say