Seems Too Good To Be True!
Sunday, March 01, 2009 |

Hi! Okay, so yesterday, once more I did not post because I went to my friend's house and came back home late so had no time to use the laptop.
Well anyway, today was planning to do homework and other stuffs which seems boring.. until! Zachary asked Akid and me to go to his house to do our homework there and do some dueling!
So got to his house and started to do our homeworks while listening to musics.
After having so much fun there and surviving the rain, Akid and I, went to a barber shop because I had to had my haircut because of a spotchecks on hair the following day..
So had my haircut.. looks good to me. So went home and ate my Nasi Lemak! Woohoo!! And then do some finishing touches on my homework and bam! To my laptop. So now, just posting this post and nothing else to say.
So I'm going to sign off! Get lost!


Follow Your Heart
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say